The primary focus of your role will be to help plan and program solutions in our Salesforce org that support our Financial & Sales teams. You'll work with our internal business partners to understand their needs and to find opportunities to increase their productivity by streamlining and automating their business processes.
You must have a strong understanding of Salesforce development best practices and you should be comfortable delivering solutions declaratively and in Apex. Must be familiar with Apex governor limits and have experience optimizing code and troubleshooting performance problems. You take pride in writing high quality code, and aren't afraid of challenging projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our partners in the organization to understand their needs and deliver solutions that make their jobs easier. Facilitate API’s and various connections between Salesforce and other systems.
- Research, plan and program new features in Apex and Lightning. Identify and fix slowdown and/or performance problems in our existing org.
- 4 years of Apex programming experience
- 4 years experience programming in another object oriented language (Java, C++, C#, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Apex triggers and trigger frameworks and their potential impact on governor limits
- Experience debugging and optimizing Apex code Aura/Lightning development
- Experience with Salesforce administration and declarative programming (workflows, process builder, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud data model and typical sales processes;
Salesforce Certification (Developer, Sales Cloud)
80-100K per year